1) We respect your privacy and your choices.
2) We make sure that privacy and security are embedded in everything we do.
3) We will not send you marketing communications unless you have asked us to. You can change your mind at any time.
4) We will never sell your personal data.
5) We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure. This includes only working with trusted partners.
6) We are committed to being open and transparent about how we use your personal data.
7) We will not use your personal data in ways that we have not told you about.
8) We respect your rights, and will always try to accommodate your requests as far as is possible, in line with our own legal and operational responsibilities.
For more information about our privacy practices, below we set out what types of personal data we might collect or hold about you, how we use it, who we share it with, how we protect it and keep it secure, and your rights around your personal data.
Note that all of the information set out below may not apply to you. We have explained below an overview of all possible situations in which we could interact together, and one or more of these may apply to you depending on how you have interacted with us For example, if you have not provided us with a photo for your account, then these details will not apply to you. Similarly, if you have not created a Professional Account, then that information will not apply to you.
Please note that you must be at least 13 years old or older to use our services, or older where the terms for a specific service require this.